We have the perfect checking account for your business!
Community Bank offers several different commercial checking account types. Compare the features of each one below to find the best fit for your business needs!
Small Business Checking
Designed for a small business, this checking type offers the following:
- No charge for first 50 checks/debits each month, and only $0.35 each after that
- No charge for first 50 Foreign item deposited each month, and only $0.35 each after that
- Minimum opening deposit of $250.00
Companies with high transaction volume may want to consider our Commercial Checking Account which includes:
- $7.95 monthly maintenance fee plus $0.15 per check/debit and $0.10 per foreign item
- Variable rate earnings credit on average collected balance
- Minimum opening deposit of $100.00
Commercial NOw account
Sole proprietors and Non-profit organizations who maintain a high balance may want to try our Commercial NOW Accounts, which feature:
- Interest paid monthly on daily ledger balance
- $7.95 monthly maintenance fee plus $0.15 per check/debit and $0.10 per foreign item deposited each month
- Minimum opening deposit of $1,500.
A non-profit organization looking to minimize monthly fees may want to consider our checking account exclusive to non-profit organizations. This checking account type features:
- Minimum opening balance of $100.00
- Monthly minimum balance fee based on lowest balance during a statement cycle as follows:
- $199.99 & Under: $4.95
- $200.00 - $399.99: $3.95
- $400.00 - $599.99: $2.95
- $600.00 - $799.99: $1.95
- $800.00 and over: No Fee
terms and conditions
All accounts are subject to certain terms and conditions. Please check your account opening paperwork for details.
All transactions received after 6:00 p.m. will be credited on the next business day.
If an interest bearing account is closed before interest is credited for the month, any accrued interest is forfeited.